Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Here are some of the beads I am playing with these days. Those cute little hands are not my own, but one of the two elves I have that help me in the studio. Both my little elves love to touch the beads too. It is really fun to have two girls that love them as much as I do. My youngest got to go to the last bead show and was a wonderful little helper. I think every vendor was smitten by her lovely manners. They each gave her a little trinket...strand of beads or chain. Needless to say she can't wait to go again.

5 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

The beads are gorgeous. I love the journal you made in Tracy's class... very nice.

I hope to you see at ArtFest next year too!

Holly

Jen Gabaldon said...

I cant wait to see what you do with these!! Jen

Lori S-C said...

I would fondle the beads too if I had a chance. They are lovely....
Lori

Tara's Art Camp said...

Love the green colors,,,can't wait to see waht you make out of them.

Anonymous said...

oooh those beads look so big!!! Yummy colors too!!