Sunday, September 09, 2007


So most of you are football widows...I am a runner's widow. Hubby was off for a 3 hour run this morning so my girls find the most interesting ways to entertain themselves. Here is my sweet Toby after a little Sunday morning dress up. He is a such a sweet boy just wagging his tail as he was dressed up as Tobyrella. As you can imagine there was a lot of giggling going on around here.

Then mama made an executive decision that we would all get pedicures this morning as the summer is winding down and we will be out of our sandals and into our boots soon. I always find it amusing to see the colors my girls choose. Lindsey opted for the lime green...I am trying to let my oldest be her own creative self...so you can imagine my fear when she picked out the brightest green nail polish, but they turned out cute and fit her personality. Lauren was torn between bright blue and pink, but pink was the final choice. Definitely a girls morning out.

I am happy to announce the winner is Candice of The Sparrow's Post blog. A truly wonderful person who was one of the hosts of the Artnest retreat I went on in June. If you ever have a chance to go on one of their retreats...you should.

3 comments:

candice Elton said...

I am so excited that I won the drawing. i love your stuff, and I melted my other letters from Artnest in my attempt to make them into a Sally Jean masterpiece. I would like a C and an E. thank you again...I totally feel your longing as your little girl starts Kindergarten, I can tell you are a wonderful mother. Your girls are so lucky!!!
Happy Art Day,
Candice

Shari Beaubien said...

Could Toby be any cuter?!?! What a patient guy. It looks like your impromptu pedicure party was just the ticket. You're one cool mom, Lisa! Hugs, Shari

Renee said...

Tobyrella could not be more precious! Wish I was going to see you this week at A&S . . . or next week at AFF . . . so sad to be so far behind and miss the fun! Have a great time . . . I am sure your students will have wonderful classes!
xoxx, Renée