Saturday, September 08, 2007


I have a baby shower for my sweet friend Stacie of Bailey's Bliss. I love shopping for little baby things...they are so soft and sweet. She is having a sweet little girl and I went with vintage blue for the wrapping instead of the traditional pink, but I assure you there are sweet little pink things inside. I met Stacie at one of my early ArtFests...she was so sweet and open. I just love that about her.

This has been a week of transition for me. My sweet baby is in Kindergarten and my oldest daughter is starting middle school...this school starts at 5th grade, but is a huge change from her elementary school. New schedules for everyone is causing me to be a bit off balance, but I hope to get into the swing soon. Art & Soul is around the corner in October so I will be gearing up for that over the next few weeks.

For now I stand bravely on the shore trying to find the path I must go...still trying to figure it out.

I will do the drawing tomorrow and post the winner soon!

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i love that stacie, i only know her through her blog..and she is a dear just like you my friend..
xoxo~kim

Anonymous said...

Lisa.. thank you so much for the absolutely adorable gift.. a darling SOFT cotton blanket and the CUTEST EVER stocking cap (striped!!!).. LOVE THEM.. and LOVE the packaging.. I will put the flash card in her room! :) Thanks so much for coming.. it was just a pleasure to see you and take the time out of your busy schedule to come! Thanks SO MUCH!!!