Just a brief note today....
Here is a cute little tin I covered with some vintage wallpaper from Pam. Now I have a cute little needle holder. Not sure why the photo was imported vertically...but no time to figure it out.
I have been tagged!
Now I have to tell you 6 weird things about me. Thankfully it said only six or this list could get very very long.
1. I can’t sleep in a house, hotel, or dorm unless I am certain the door is locked. Actually...I always like to have the doors locked. This drives my husband nuts. When he is outside working in the yard, and I find the door unlocked, I lock it. He has to carry his keys around anytime he is outside. The thought of a tent is unnerving. He can “thank” Oprah for that one.
2. When I am in the car I also like to have the door locked. Do you see a pattern here? When looking for a new car my husband always chuckles when the car lock button is on the passenger side...that is a huge plus in our family.
3. I must have the bed made in the morning...I can’t bear to leave the house without the bed made. The rule is last one up makes the bed. I am the only one that thinks this is the rule...so I always make the bed.
4. I am scared of snakes...yes even little gardener snakes. I just wanted to add that not all my oddities are crazy.
5. I can’t stand to hear people chewing their food...this can be problematic in a movie theatre. Yeah...I always get the guy that chews his popcorn with his mouth open behind me, and if it doesn't stop before the show starts I have to move. My other redeeming qualities must make up for this...because my husband just smiles as we move.
6. I can't work unless my desk is neat, dishes are done and the house is somewhat tidy. My next post will explain why I have not been busy working on jewelry.
This list is by no means comprehensive...
I tag anyone that wants to play.
Here are the rules: The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.