Sunday, January 07, 2007

I purchased this great vintage vase from ShabbyBoudoir to use as a prop in my jewelry photos. I am always looking for better ways to hang earrings. I think it turned out well...Let me know your thoughts? I am also able to use some of my paper stash to change the background. Some of you may recognize the vintage wallpaper I purchsed from Pam Garrison in the background with the earrings...I am always thrilled when some of my stash can be used for other purposes. I hope Pam puts some more of those wallpaper packs on her Etsy soon.

5 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

oooooo, squealing with delight!!!
love these 2pieces! amazing
xoxo~K

One Crabapple said...

Love your jewelry ! photos came out beautiful too !

One Crabapple said...

The website looks great ! Love your jewelry
Stunning !

Michelle said...

Gorgeous pieces Lisa! And they look great on the vase! Love the reflections and the curvy, womanly qualities of the vase. Very cool.

Kimberly Kwan said...

that necklace is DIVINE!
:-)