Saturday, November 24, 2007


Yes...I have been working on the blog design! Still more work to do, but I need to get back to cleaning my studio and finishing some new jewelry pieces.

I read a great quote issued from the Queen of Rainbow Fairyland, "Don't look for the magic, the magic will find you!" It seems of late that the magic has found me in my studio these last few days. I was so inspired by the studio cleaning that Nina completed that I found myself yearning for a bright and shiny studio too. So I have begun the process of cleaning.

I hope the magic will find you too!

Your fairy is called Bramble Iceglitter
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

1 comment:

Shari Beaubien said...

Love the new blog banner, Lisa. (Okay, AND the coat!) Post photos of your studio once you're finished!! Hugs, Shari