Monday, March 05, 2007


Did I mention I love beads???? I went to another bead show looking for some specific silver findings and came home with these beauties...

I don't ever buy beads for specific projects, but I buy what catches my eye...these will be incorporated into my spring designs. I am thinking chunky necklaces with charms. I have not had much time to design...but after I finish the decorations for my daughters upcoming auction on Friday, I will be trying to get some projects done.


I have not forgotten about my Etsy shop...just need to get some inventory and photos. You have seen this necklace before, but I think it shows better on the display.

Oh how I love that light robins egg blue/aquamarine/blue green. Here is a small scene from my writing desk...hmmm perhaps I should call it my stacking desk. Since I tend to spend more time stacking stuff on it than writing.

9 comments:

Tammy Gilley said...

Lisa, I have the same penchant for beads! Loving the necklace!! xoxotammy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Robin's egg blue too! My whole family room is that color. Check out my blog for photos....my favorite color. Love your blog and your work.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Yummy photos! Can't wait to see what you make out of those beads.

Sam I Am said...

LOVE that blue too!!! very pretty :)
hugs..sandy

Shari Beaubien said...

You're quite the photgrapher, Lisa! Lovely tableaus - all of them! Hugs, Shari

deb said...

Oooo...beads. They look just nummy. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Tara's Art Camp said...

Beautiful beads!!!!!

I recently obtained some glass beads that I'd like to have put together in a necklace.

Al your photos are lovely!

Steph said...

Magpie syndrom eh? I have the very same disease.. I've been told there is no cure for it!
Beautiful blog btw!

Marilyn Hanson said...

Thannks for writing